We are available to help you spay and neuter feral cats
- We can show you how this is easily done
- We can help subsidize the cost if needed
- We will provide you with traps and trap covers (must be cleaned before returning)
- Transportation to the vet can be arranged if needed
- You must provide “after-care” post-surgery (a safe and temperate place for them to recover in their cages)
Interested in financially supporting the program? Click on the button below to make a donation.
Know cats that need to be spayed or neutered? Want to help trap, transport or provide care? This program depends on volunteers like you. Please fill out the form and we will back back to you.